Project Coordinator - Pico Rivera, CA
A qualified field Materials Coordinator with experience on natural gas pipeline or related piping construction projects.
- Manage, input and coordinate SAP entries & approvals for multiple parties.
- Accurate and timely tracking of data, assistance with project material & equipment activities and selection and interact with client, contractor & supplier team members daily.
- Support various team members with day to day work processes and needs.
- Timely and accurately documented communication
- Development of presentations & reports
- Review & analyze processes & status to present to appropriate team members.
- BA or BS required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Must be computer literate with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
- Ability to complete work processes thoroughly
- Experience with SAP is required
- Must be proficient in reviewing mixture reports for accuracy and compliance to the specified requirements
At GEPermit, we make sure to take care of our staff the way they take care of our clients and projects.
That is why we provide:
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) plan
- Career development budget and educational programs reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Health & Fitness Program Reimbursements
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit